Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend fun at the lake


With all the rain lately (and a freak hail storm on the second day of summer!) I decided to take in some hiking once the sun appeared! (FINALLY!!)

Here are some photos of Sunday's adventures!
(sorry, the formatting was a bit weird, and blogger wouldn't allow me to add any more photos, so I'll do a second post with more...)












...made a new friend here too!




...and as if one wasn't enough - he's searchin' out more!



...and look! There are Turtles at this lake! (different lake, but can you identify it? Hint: Have you got an old Canadian $20.00 bill??)

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It's not Peyto Lake is it?

Unknown said...

Lake Louise?

Lovely and beautiful pics. And P says hi too.

Roshanthi said...

Sorry no idea about the lake, but you're new friend looks really cute :0)

ipodmomma said...

greast pics!!! that chipmunk is so cute... :)))

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
English student, Pottery enthusiast, Yoga novice and lover of all people. I make friends over a warm handshake and a beverage. I discover, every day, someone willing to help me along my path.