Sunday, August 29, 2010

Things have been moving swiftly here at Chez Tortue - the floor is done and the roof is well underway. It's a rainy day Sunday here, so no roofing activity today. In fact, I'm moving extra-slowly and really don't feel up to the daunting task of a large catchup post about floors and roof. That would take too many brain cells.

Instead, I saw these and thought they would be neat to share... being the B.A. fan I am.



Bryan Adams played Vancouver on August 21st, with special guests... The Beach Boys.





Worth a laugh - I studied both poets in English 354.





I earned a C+ on my first Shakespeare essay, a B+ on this presentation of Bryan Adams' "18 Til I Die"

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I remember doing a presentation on Irving Layton's, Newsboy. At least I think I do. :)

Janice Seagraves said...

Sorry, Dave, I don't read much poetry.

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
English student, Pottery enthusiast, Yoga novice and lover of all people. I make friends over a warm handshake and a beverage. I discover, every day, someone willing to help me along my path.