Friday, March 17, 2006

Wee Dram postponed...

In my previous post I mentioned I would be taking a break in the middle of my day for an Irish Toast with a few friends. It never happened. I called R. at the appointed meeting time to discover they'd moved the party! It was now to be at a pub that would make it impossible for me to make the timing work. So, it may be um... (when's the next drinking holiday??) a while before I meet up with this particular group of friends. Come to think of it, I suppose I shouldn't have been "dramming" prior to showing up at an Elementary Catholic School dance!

Moving forward...

It was a wonderfully productive business day! My clients were happy, my staff was happy and I am happy!

Life is grand! I'm feeling great! There's so much going for me and I feel on top of the world right now.

...and I just have to say - because we're all one big happy blogger family - I'm particularly pleased with S. She's a wonderful, wonderful lady and I, Turtle, am blessed.

God bless you all, and be well!

3 comments:

megz_mum said...

Good for you!! Nice when everything works out well.

Granny said...

Hi Dave - I'll take the toast in the spirit it was offered anyhow.

Hi S.

wthenrest said...

In my opinion a drink is required before ANY school dance...yes there is trauma there... Happy Saint Paddies Day.
Yoou sounded very Irish there 'top o' the world" hehe into character are we?

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
English student, Pottery enthusiast, Yoga novice and lover of all people. I make friends over a warm handshake and a beverage. I discover, every day, someone willing to help me along my path.