Thursday, April 28, 2011

Having trouble with your Blackberry or your Apple?

Well then, you really must see this!

I've never been big on mass-forwarded emails and so forth, but when Anvilcloud posted this one to Facebook this morning, I laughed so hard I just about banged my head on the desk!

Of course, I've always loved British humour. I'm a huge fan of series such as Red Dwarf and Monty Python. This little bit ranks right up there.

One thing though, you must be made aware that Orange is a British telecom carrier - much like Rogers or Telus here in Canada.

Enjoy!
(I certainly did!)

The One Ronnie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
English student, Pottery enthusiast, Yoga novice and lover of all people. I make friends over a warm handshake and a beverage. I discover, every day, someone willing to help me along my path.