Sunday, November 07, 2010


t's no surprise that once Halloween has come and gone, the retail Christmas season is right there to take its place... for about two months, if you count the Boxing Week sales.

Today I trundled through the mall because I felt the need for something completely mindless. I came upon this display which made me feel, well, maybe not old, but odd.

Note the CD that's labeled "1988".
Incidentally, 1988 is the year that I graduated from High School.
Note too, the sign that reads "Gifts For Mom and Dad"

I thought for a moment,

"Am I REALLY that old? ...Nahhh... um... Yah..."

Speaking of "Old", I saw a trailer for that Disney movie, "Old Dogs" with John Travolta and Robin Williams. I thought it was pretty cute, AND there's a version where B.A. does a music video for the movie that features himself as each musician in the band. You can see it on YouTube, here. The trailer is really cute, and the full B.A. music video can also be viewed on YouTube.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
English student, Pottery enthusiast, Yoga novice and lover of all people. I make friends over a warm handshake and a beverage. I discover, every day, someone willing to help me along my path.