Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Welcome to the New Year.

In fact, welcome to the new decade. Where did ten years go? I heard a girl on the radio today. She was talking about that very thing. Her topic of conversation was music, but she still asked the all-important question.

Time, indeed, marches on.

I was thinking of posting before the clock struck 12, but was really quite busy. You see, this is the first New Years Eve I've had off in... 23 years? The boys are out there doing their thing, and here I sit contemplating stuff and things.

In actual fact, I got a bit of a bug today - a bug to organize! Check this out:



The office. I should have taken a 'before' shot for comparison, but take my word for it: it's been a zoo here. This feels great, and it's my theme for the next couple days, anyway.

I may still post a 'year in review' of sorts since I really didn't blog much last year. Back to the organizing - which feels really good, by the way!

Until then...

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

That's a pretty fine looking den.

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
English student, Pottery enthusiast, Yoga novice and lover of all people. I make friends over a warm handshake and a beverage. I discover, every day, someone willing to help me along my path.