Thursday, August 14, 2008

Along the road of life..

...there are




OK, I thought it was funny...

I was cruising around on Facebook and noticed that one of my friends had recently returned from England. She'd taken that photo, along with this one...




...priceless!

It would appear that I am living vicariously through other, more seasoned travellers! These were good for a chuckle, but seeing the other photos brought back some fond memories of our visit in 1982.

Life moves along here - not so much full of places I've travelled to, but rather, times had with good friends.

Speaking of priceless...

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog at "For Any Eyes"! I always like making new friends. You are welcome, by the way, to refer to anything I post (in response to your question about my post about being single).

I'll look forward to reading more of this blog.

cathouse teri said...

Well golly! You came back and I didn't even know it!

Glad you are doing well and I do want to hear MORE details! For goodness sake!

Janice Seagraves said...

Is it me or did that first sign look like a turtle speed bump?

Janice~

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
English student, Pottery enthusiast, Yoga novice and lover of all people. I make friends over a warm handshake and a beverage. I discover, every day, someone willing to help me along my path.